Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just lil ole' ME! :)



Hello! My name is Holly, and I am 17 years old. I currently attend Apostolic Christian Academy (Go Flames!) as a Senior in highschool while I am in Dual Enrollment at Pellissippi State Community College. Pretty much everything I do revolves around church, school, work, family, friends, and my awesome boyfriend. I wouldn't have it any other way! :) So here is a little about these AWESOME things/people that I listed above:

Church & School- I basically live and breath the First Apostolic Church of Maryville! I am just about ALWAYS there considering that I work, go to school, and I attend church there--all in one facility, cool right? :) Not to mention that it is the best church ever!

Work- As you have seen above, I work at Apostolic Christian Academy in the Nursery. Working at a daycare has its ups and downs, but all in all-- it is pretty great! I have grown to really love all the babies that attend ACA, so it is a fun job.

How does my job NOT look fun?! ;)

This is Nick. Im almost positive that you will hear more about him later. ;)
Family- My family is soooo important to me! Growing up, we were so close and spent so much time together. My mom is one of my closest friends! I love her more than words could say! My Aunt, Granny, and Brother mean the world to me!
Friends- I have mostly had the same group of friends since like 6th grade. The know me more than they want too, and we all are so different that we somehow CLICK. I wouldn't trade these girls for the world. :) Michelle, Katie, Hannah, Sarah, Alison, & (my newest member ;)) Crystal...love ya'll!




The Boyfriend<3- Last, but certainly not least! Mitchell Ryan Erlacher.... I love this boy! He is just awesome in so many ways. We are so different yet so alike that we often just laugh at the dumbest things! He understands me and can always tell when something is wrong. He is just the best!
I know, I know...we are just TOO cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment